About The Role
- Drive business improvement activities leading to a positive customer experience
- Develop business performance framework across a range of shared business functions
- Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore
Role Location: 347 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: Permanent (40 hours per week)
As an Investment Operations Specialist, you will play a critical role in developing business processes and tools that enable high performance. This will involve using current infrastructures to create meaningful insights, whilst maintaining strong engagement routines with the business to identify opportunities. You must possess strong technical ability in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, with demonstrated experience in delivering scaled process improvements in a large organisation. An understanding of data analysis techniques and business information systems will be helpful when supporting members of the team to achieve favourable outcomes across a range of shared business functions. Importantly, the ability to build effective working relationships at varying levels of organisation will be essential, as the role will be required to work collaboratively with a large number of stakeholders. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Has sound understanding on corporate structure, particularly around engagement and delivery mechanisms
- Strong thinker on service approach that will drive positive revenue, productivity and experience outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in driving service initiatives that improve revenue or reduce cost of poor quality
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills used in motivating, influencing and advising senior stakeholders in the organisation
- Demonstrated experience in working with senior management, and skilled in providing sound advice and recommendations
- Able to conceive structure around execution and implementation, and apply an array of technical skills to deliver on set objectives
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS083172