Please apply directly on website:http://brown-forman.jobs/sydney-aus/hr-coordinator-sydney-12-month-contract-part-time-3-daysweek/14BAF28D9D4546DD937C56199A07D428/job/
Scope of Position: 12 month Contract role (3 days/week)
Responsible for assisting and supporting the Brown-Forman Australia HR team of 3, with an employee population of approximately 135 full time employees. This position will support the HR Mangers in all areas of HR including but not limited to general administration, maintaining the HR system, coordinating initiatives, employee relations and training.
- Maintain general HR administration;
- Maintain and update all salaried employee information in Workday including coordinating and administering the new hire process;
- Manage the on-boarding of new employees;
- Provide HR advice and general counselling to employees on a confidential basis as required;
- Understand and interpret relevant workplace agreements and policies that are in current use;
- Assist the with the annual performance management, Engagement survey and Talent management process;
- Provide reporting support;
- Provide support for HR project work as needed;
- Deliver HR related training;
- Provide assistance with Work, Health & Safety and our Wellbeing program in the form of rolling out the initiatives;
- Provide support with worker’s compensation and return-to-work
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 3 + years Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal and State labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient knowledge operating PC, utilizing business software. Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new software skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills. Ability to interact effectively with all levels within the company. Ability to deal with emotional situations with tact and professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
- Experience in drinks industry
- HRIS system experience i.e. Workday