About the Role
The Advancement team at Swinburne University of Technology are looking for an Advancement Operations Coordinator to join their team!
The Advancement Operations Coordinator (Gift and Data Processing) is key part of the Advancement Operations team, led by the Data and CRM Leader. The coordinator is responsible for developing a high-level in-depth knowledge of Advancement business systems and processes quickly to deliver a pipeline of service requests to the wider Advancement team, enabling the University’s philanthropic, alumni and stakeholder engagement strategies.
The coordinator will be expected to support the Data and CRM Leader, focusing on gift administration, including gift receipting and pledge creation, and data processing tasks.
This position demands a strong commitment to providing high quality customer service to all clients whether they are Advancement colleagues or external to the team. The incumbent requires the ability to assess client needs quickly and accurately and act upon them appropriately.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have experience in the below key accountabilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience with working in a customer service environment, demonstrating a commitment to providing a delightful client service experience.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of data management systems and CRM practices and standards (preferably the Raiser’s Edge (RE)/NXT fundraising software) to deliver operations that includes: gift administration, including gift receipting gifts, and setting up pledges; data segmentation; data imports; information management; systems management and configuration; and digital services relating to email messaging and online engagement.
- Demonstrated experience using relational communication software, and marketing platforms such as NetCommunity and Campaign Monitor to engage audiences.
- Experience prioritising competing workloads and deadlines; managing expectations while showing sound judgment and an exceptional level of sensitivity.
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne Horizon 2025 draws upon our understanding of future challenges. With this new strategic plan, we choose to build Swinburne as the prototype of a new and different university – one that is truly of Technology, of Innovation and of Entrepreneurship, and proud of it. We are committed to a differentiated university proposition in education and research, so that:
• Every Swinburne learner gets a work experience
• Every Swinburne graduate gets a job
• Every Swinburne partner gets a tech solution
• Swinburne is the prototype of global best practice
The achievement of our 2025 moon shots depends on our capacity to work collectively, always, as One Swinburne.
Please submit your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for this position.
To review the Position Description and to apply, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
If you are viewing this advert from an external site, please click ‘apply’ and you will be redirected to Swinburne’s Jobs website to access the Position Description at the bottom of the page.
Please Note: Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Swinburne Talent Acquisition Team on email@example.com.
Applications Close: Sunday 26th November 2023, 11pm
Swinburne offers flexible working options, leave and parenting/carer policies to support work life balance.
Equity and Diversity
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation and we are proud of our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion through key initiatives. For further information on all our initiatives visit our Equity & Diversity
We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We are committed to making the recruitment process fair and equitable for all our candidates. If you have specific accessibility or support requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
For any support please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au
or for more information on our Indigenous strategies please follow the link to our RAP Reconciliation Action Plan
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant