Payments System Analyst x2Â
First, a bit about ANZ.
- Work with cutting edge technologies to solve highly engaging problems
- Be part of a Domain that is about simplifying and innovating our technology
- Work for leaders that are passionate about your career and development
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to Â‘whyÂ’ Â– our purpose Â– to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
Â ANZ NWOW Video
The purpose of the Group Payments Tech Area
is to transform Payments by fortifying existing platforms, simplifying and standardising processes and technology and by enabling our business through reusable end-to-end services.
The two Payments System AnalystÂ’s will work in the squad that is responsible for replacing 5 legacy messaging applications with a newer up to date application.
As a Payment Systems Analyst you deeply understand the business environment to refine requirements to increase the quality and efficiency of the customer outcome being delivered by the Squad and ensure the stability of systems.
You will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team of tech and non tech members. As a squad member you will be responsible for writing well documented stories, further investigate, analyse and clarify those stories where further information is required and take responsibility and ownership of creating and delivering stories in such a way that they are clear for handover to designers and developers
Who are you?
- A team player Â– You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the teamÂ’s mission
- The customerÂ’s biggest fan Â– You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable Â– You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie Â– You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and otherÂ’s growth Â– You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver Â– You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy Â– You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you bring to the Tech Area:
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging MT and ISO20022 standards
- Knowledge of payments and messaging processing
- Basic knowledge/understanding of systems integration
- Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the Squad.
Further general information on our opportunities please go to www.anz.com/careers.
Â“At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you."