About The Role
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- You see every situation as an opportunity to build relationships and network with new customers
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW
Role Type: Permanent Full-time About The Role
Your role will support the Relationship Credit and Relationship Management teams. You are responsible for facility management and collateral management of transaction related matters. In this role you will are also accountable for the broader Lending Operations activities to the Relationship Team.
In addition to supporting effective risk management, by actively promoting risk awareness within WLO, embedding a culture where risk is everyones responsibility. You are accountable for successfully mitigating risk within WLO via effective operation of the control suite. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately demonstrating attention to detail and follow through
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with particular emphasis on successfully building collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Strong numeracy skills, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Computer knowledge and skills, familiarity with applications, capable user of the MS Office suite
- Ability to think laterally
- Good written and oral communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number (AUS096505)