About The Role
- Access to innovative financial solutions
- Be part of a diverse, dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
- Work with industry experts in Agribusiness to grow business opportunities
Role Location: Narrabri, Wee Waa or Tamworth NSW
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift Schedule: 40 hours per week
Your role as an Assistant Manager is an integral part of our business service proposition. You will assist the Relationship Credit Manager to develop sustained business growth whilst maintaining sound risk management to ensure that a quality portfolio is maintained. To maximise returns to the group, the position will require a close working relationship with our product specialists.
You will participate in and manage aspects of the sales and on-boarding process and credit approval activities whilst maintaining appropriate credit quality standards. You will also communicate with Agribusiness clients to respond to their queries on a regular basis. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualification or current studies in a financial/business related field
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of credit/financial analysis fundamentals
- Solid credit analysis skills and passion for a career path in sales
- Drive product cross-sell agenda to new and existing clients by working closely with product partner
- Lifting customer satisfaction by contributing in customer meetings and gaining a clear understanding of their needs
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS094547