About The Role
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Be part of a collaborative team
- Build your career way
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC
Role Type: Full-Time Permanent
This role will support the Collateral Management Team in the daily management of ANZs Collateral obligations. This is through ANZs ISDA/ CSA, GMRA and OTC Clearing. The teams function is a key risk mitigant reducing Counterparty and Market Risk for ANZ when trading derivative products.
As a Collateral Management Analyst, you will provide margining support for Markets & other streams within Institutional Banking. You will also be expected to regularly update and maintain counterparty data and manage counterparty margin calls.
This would include but not limited to:
- Ensure all actions undertaken in Core systems are accurate and managed in a timely manner in line with customer expectations and supporting policies
- Answer all queries and work flow requests in a timely manner and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Stakeholder Engagement by initiating & leading dialogue, meetings
- Accurately process all workflow
- Liaise with Senior Managers in Collateral Management and other process partners
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Previous OTC derivatives experience or relevant back end office experience is desirable.
- Ability to coordinate workflow through prioritising of tasks, diary management, etc.
- Intuitive and can work autonomously in ensuring deadlines are met.
- Strong background in using MS Excel and VBA
- Experienced in supporting project deliverables, acting as either an SME or undertaking UAT is desirable.
- Experience in Process Reengineering (operating models/ process flows) desirable.
- Knowledge of current regulatory changes affecting the OTC market is an advantage.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS098125