About The Role
- Provide a first class Private Bank experience to families of significant wealth across Banking, Investments and Intergenerational Wealth Transfer
- Proactively anticipate client requirements and develop an understanding of clients financial needs
- Continued professional development and up-skilling to remain up-to-date with new technology and ways of working
Role Location: 242 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: Fixed term contract until December 2019
We are seeking an energetic Associate Private Banker to join our Private Advisory (Life Changing) Team. This segment particularly caters to the needs of Ultra High Net Worth clients wherein you will provide clients with a holistic service proposition covering banking, investments, intergenerational wealth transfer and philanthropy.
You will be responsible for ensuring clients needs are met and that a high level of service is maintained at all times. You will be working with the Director and Senior Private Bankers with all client needs including client meetings and working in a proactive relationship role. About you
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Exposure to relationship banking or advice and ability to bring insights to this segment
- Sound knowledge of wealth, markets and investments
- Retail and Commercial products knowledge
- Transactional Banking and Cash Management capabilities
- Commercial debt structuring knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and client support background
- Strong focus on compliance, attention to detail & flawless execution
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to learn diverse operational systems
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS098014.