About The Role
- A key opportunity within Institutional Communications
- Be a part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion and respect
- Advocate best practice communication solutions
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
As an Associate Director, Communications, you are responsible for leading the development and delivery of integrated and authentic communications to support ANZ Institutional's strategic agenda. Your role will primarily support the communications needs for Senior Executives as well as Communications affecting the entire Division. You will also take a leading role on internal staff leadership events and communications tools to support those events. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Skills and experience in coaching and influencing senior stakeholders
- Build relationships in a collaborative manner, coaches and supports others
- Ability to produce, consult and follow through on strategic communications plans and strategies (i.e. digital and social)
- Commercial thinker, able to demonstrate in-depth customer insight and act on opportunities
- Written communications reflecting strong understanding of ANZs business and the market
- Makes sound and timely decisions and demonstrates reliability and calmness in high-pressure situations
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS097577.