About The Role
- A key role within Small Business Banking and grow business opportunities
- A chance to source new customers to ANZ Bank
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment
Role Location: 1/479 Peel Street, Tamworth NSW 2340
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
As the Business Banking Manager, you will grow revenue, deposits and share of wallet through origination of new small business customers to ANZ, cross selling, relationship management and retention of a set of ANZ small business customers.
You will also hold deep conversations with customers to add value, uncover and meet financial needs and ultimately increase customer share of wallet, products per customer and indirect RHS revenue. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally:
- Excellent customer focus with genuine curiosity for understanding customer drivers and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation (background of sound business lending)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technologically savvy
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated understanding of small/medium business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Ability to work autonomously; work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS097685.