About The Role
A passionate ambassador for our new way of working and culture
Design, develop, implement remuneration programs providing options to business, guidance and advisory
Perform in depth market analysis and remuneration surveys to develop insights into employee needs and behaviour
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent Full-time
Your role will provide remuneration consulting and analysis services to deliver globally consistent processes that support ANZ's remuneration and reward strategy.
You will develop and deliver end-to-end employee journeys within the scope and mission of your Tribe. You will look for opportunities to optimise these journeys and improve the employee experience by devising and delivering innovative solutions, services, products or propositions. You will take a human centred approach, engaging with a broad range of employee groups and ensuring that their needs are represented in the design of solutions. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following
- An intense passion and curiosity for employees, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do
- Strong knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of remuneration and reward frameworks including experience in annual remuneration processes, market analysis and salary surveys
- Excellent research, analytical (proficiency in excel) and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of the regulations/ laws impacting remuneration and benefits, with financial industry and international rem experience desirable
- Ability to strongly collaborate with stakeholders (includes HR, Leaders and with broad employee groups) and leverage available data to develop insights into employee and business needs and behaviour, ensuring they are represented in the design of solutions
- Depth of expertise in one or more employee journeys or experiences (exposure to agile practices), coupled with a growth mindset and a willingness to broaden your experience and expertise to develop skills and become more effective at optimising end-to-end employee journeys
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment.
We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS098947.