Manager, Performance & Analytics Â– Markets / Institutional, Sydney
Identify and deliver solutions across Markets that result in significant changes regarding efficiency, cost and / or operational risk management.
Lead and deliver clearly defined remaining automation for performance globally and remaining initiatives prior to year-end. This includes but is not limited to: analysis to reporting data (including all running costs), data collation, design and development of reports that highlight businessÂ’ strategy/needs/indicators and key risks.
Alignment of operating model and continual management / governance of SOW, SLA, UAM and IAM also required.
A strong ability and focus in coordinating within team across Manila, Sydney and Melbourne and strong communication to address and resolve issues across the business at all times.
This role also requires a strong ability to prepare required presentation materials (packs) for the Head of MTM and at a senior level for Markets and Institutional.
What does a 'day in the life' look like
- Lead and deliver clearly defined automation, change, capability and communication programs and strategies globally to specified timelines and within agreed budgets
- Ensure MTM are aligned globally and all staff have the appropriate training to perform their roles
- Developing effective customer relationships with stakeholders internal & external to team with a focus on managing the Executive & Senior Management relationships
- Lead the development and implementation of communication programs and strategies in line with MTMÂ’s strategy and priorities.
- Provide communication advice and support to key stakeholders and Head of Markets Transaction Management
- Ensure all SoWs and SLAs are constantly aligned and approved by Management and Outsourcing Governance where required
- Ensure all MTM leadership are ready for all audit reviews with required documentation and evidence requested
- Be actively involved in understanding the detail of the challenges facing Markets and work with senior stakeholders to identify opportunities for change and efficiencies
- Ensure that solutions are within the mandate of the assignment and are agreed by sponsors / stakeholders
- Provide leadership to broader MTM on embedding a change culture
- Build collaborative relationships with risk, outsourcing governance, hub heads, functional heads, front line and management to understand information requirements and assess capabilities against those requirements
- Adherence to ANZ policies on acceptable behaviour and compliance obligations
Role Skills and Responsibilities
What will be in your toolkit
- Knowledge of Markets Enablement functions and Front Office
- Multiple years of project / change management or consulting experience
- Executive stakeholder management required
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage initiatives cross border
- Understanding of operational risks associated with change and ensure adherence to internal policy across the team
- six sigma green belt but black belt preferred, and knowledge of technology solutions relevant to a Markets business
Things in The Squad Member Toolkit
Things that I am (or strive to be)
- A team player Â– I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission
- The customerÂ’s biggest fan Â– I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- A collaboration champion Â– I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
- Comfortable being uncomfortable Â– I am comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers
- Continuous improvement junkie Â– I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to my own and otherÂ’s growth Â– I strive to stretch and grow myself and others by identifying my own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver Â– I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Commercially and Tech curious Â– I have a wide-angled lens. I am curious about whatÂ’s happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
- Risk savvy Â– I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modellingimprovements in the bankÂ’s overall risk and control environment.
How I approach my growth (Growth Mindset)
- I believe that my ability can be developed through focussed effort
- I see my true potential as unknowable
- I believe in stretch
- I seek opportunities to test myself
- I learn from mistakes
How I contribute to the ANZ culture (New Ways of Leading)
- Be Curious - I create a learning environment by modelling, encouraging and rewarding curiosity and purposeful experimentation
- Create Shared Clarity Â– I bring people on the journey, creating a shared understanding of our context, purpose, goals and progress. Even when itÂ’s ambiguous, I create focus and enough certainty to deliver and succeed.
- Connect with Empathy - I listen to, care about and connect personally with people, striving to put myself in their shoes. I have courageous conversations with empathy, which help everyone move forward.
- Empower People Â– I give people the space and confidence to think, decide
- and act with autonomy, and trust that they can deliver exceptional things with support and encouragement.
- Grow People Selflessly Â–I help others to see their potential, grow and be ready for a future that is constantly changing. I challenge myself to do the same.
Â ANZ Values
- Integrity Â– we are honest and fair
- Collaboration Â– we work together for the customer
- Accountability Â– we take ownership and get things done
- Respect Â– we care for all we serve
- Excellence Â– we challenge ourselves to be better