Change Analyst Markets / Institutional, Sydney
As a Change Analyst for the Markets Transaction Management Global Process Design team, you will use your strong communication and know-how together with good time management to cultivate and document requirements. This is in order to identify and deliver solutions that result in significant changes regarding efficiency, cost and / or operational risk management, with a view to making long term improvements to the client experience.
Using your design initiative, you will create solutions that are user-focused, fit for purpose and deliver realised benefits to the MTM business. You will strive for continuous improvement, and actively identify opportunities to enhance the user experience and reduce required technical support. Additionally, you will proactively manage governance and risk, meeting compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures appropriate to role; and escalate events, issues as they are identified.
What does a 'day in the life' look like
- Manage the efficient delivery of transformation initiatives within agreed cost parameters
- Assist in shaping the change strategy and ensuring alignment to Markets strategy
- Developing effective customer relationships with stakeholders internal & external to the team with a focus on managing the Executive & Senior Management relationships
- Identify areas for improvements on behalf of and with customers by taking an end to end view and creating roadmaps for change
- Ensure that applications are given appropriate support post go live and assist with identification of future enhancements
- Ensure proper processes and standards are followed and that the relevant governance/change management process is followed
- Ensure that solutions are within the mandate of the assignment and are agreed by sponsors / stakeholders
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to achieve the desired result
- Active participant who contributes and encourages a high performing team environment
- Adherence to ANZ policies on acceptable behaviour and compliance obligations
Role Skills and Responsibilities
What will be in your toolkit
- In depth project / change management or consulting experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage initiatives across borders
- Strong experience in business, process and data analysis
- An ability to set goals, multi-task and manage deadlines without compromising the quality of output.
- Use excellent interpersonal and communication skills in building and maintaining effective stakeholder/ working relationships; collaborating within a team environment
- An ability to perform detailed analysis on the business, outline business problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- An ability to present information confidently to stakeholder
- Understanding of operational risks associated with change and ensure adherence to internal policy across the team
- Competent in the use of computer software including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, Jira and Confluence
- Six Sigma Green Belt, but Black Belt preferred, and knowledge of technology solutions relevant to a Markets business
Things in The Squad Member Toolkit
Things that I am (or strive to be)
- A team player I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission
- The customers biggest fan I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- A collaboration champion I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
- Comfortable being uncomfortable I am comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers
- Continuous improvement junkie I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to my own and others growth I strive to stretch and grow myself and others by identifying my own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Commercially and Tech curious I have a wide-angled lens. I am curious about whats happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
- Risk savvy I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modellingimprovements in the banks overall risk and control environment.
How I approach my growth (Growth Mindset)
- I believe that my ability can be developed through focussed effort
- I see my true potential as unknowable
- I believe in stretch
- I seek opportunities to test myself
- I learn from mistakes
How I contribute to the ANZ culture (New Ways of Leading)
- Be Curious - I create a learning environment by modelling, encouraging and rewarding curiosity and purposeful experimentation
- Create Shared Clarity I bring people on the journey, creating a shared understanding of our context, purpose, goals and progress. Even when its ambiguous, I create focus and enough certainty to deliver and succeed.
- Connect with Empathy - I listen to, care about and connect personally with people, striving to put myself in their shoes. I have courageous conversations with empathy, which help everyone move forward.
- Empower People I give people the space and confidence to think, decide
- and act with autonomy, and trust that they can deliver exceptional things with support and encouragement.
- Grow People Selflessly I help others to see their potential, grow and be ready for a future that is constantly changing. I challenge myself to do the same.
- Integrity we are honest and fair
- Collaboration we work together for the customer
- Accountability we take ownership and get things done
- Respect we care for all we serve
- Excellence we challenge ourselves to be better