About The Role
- Form and own independent opinions on risk management practices and influence required activities
- Provide risk management and compliance guidance and expertise
- Be forward thinking, open minded, work collaboratively and inspire an effective, mature risk management culture.
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC
Role Type: Full-time, Fixed Term (24 months)
As part of the Technology, Outsourcing and Continuity function you will work across multiple areas and projects to oversee the identification and management of key risks and ensure compliance requirements are met. You will foster strong working relationships with assurance, business and technology teams and provide insights, advice and guidance. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong technology background combined with experience in risk
- Good understanding of banking processes and challenges in delivering large programs
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influence & negotiate change
- Confidence to own your opinions and challenge in a professional manner
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS104768.