About The Role
- Drive deeper value relationships and market share through developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of customers business and financial service needs
- Develop effective working relationships with Relationship Sales Managers, Credit Executives, product partners and other business units to identify opportunities and execute solutions
- 2 opportunities available
Role Location: Units 19/20, 47-51 Little Boundary Rd, Laverton North VIC 3026
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
As a Senior Relationship Credit Manager, you will be responsible to work directly with the customer, Credit Executives and Relationship Managers to complete the broader credit assessment function and ensure an optimal 'well managed' portfolio. It is expected that you will be jointly responsible with the Relationship Sales Manager for delivering the best customer experience and deepening customer engagement. You will collaborate with the Relationship Sales Manager, product partners and Credit Executives to ensure an effective and value adding strategy is identified for the customer whilst minimising all potential risks to ANZ. About Emerging Corporate
ANZ Emerging Corporate specialises in providing a range of tailored solutions that help our customers manage their cash flow and working capital requirements, along with providing support to business owners to help them achieve their strategic plans and growth aspirations.
Our customers are Australian based family owned and corporate businesses with debt requirements of up to AUD 35 million. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary Qualification in a business related field. Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation (background of sound business lending)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and demonstrated excellent customer focus
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated customer relationship management experience with medium and corporate businesses Demonstrated experience in assessing and structuring cash flow and unsecured business lending
- Ability to work autonomously, work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS102783.