The role & key responsibilities
The Manager, Learning and Teaching is responsible for managing and contributing to the development, implementation, and evaluation of strategies, programs, projects and services to assure and improve institutional capacity and individual capability in relation to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of technology-enabled learning, teaching, and curricula. The incumbent is expected to remain conversant with, utilize, and contribute to the scholarships of learning, teaching, and curriculum.
Key selection criteria
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline. Ph.D holder is desired.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in learning and teaching practices in higher education including curriculum design, delivery, and assessment including knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Learning Design.
- Demonstrated experience in leading learning and teaching projects to achieve and disseminate deliverable outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience at a leadership/management level with proven experience at leading small teams/project teams
- Demonstrated experience in a role providing advisory and learning support to teaching staff: including introducing the purposeful integration of educational technologies and demonstrated ability to influence and change attitudes and behavior.
- A proven track record of delivering quality service, being highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, a high standard of interpersonal and communication skills, and a demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate with a broad range of people.
Benefits for successful non-Vietnamese applicants:
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration in USD
- Establishment grant upon commencement of position with RMIT Vietnam
- Relocation from home to Vietnam
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Possible education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
- Support with visa and work permit application
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description and information pack documents below.
JD _ DASS _ Manager-Learning & Teaching.pdf
Information Pack - Foreign Candidates - Professional Jobs.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard equivalent to IELTS (Academic) 7.0.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Now link. Applications close on December 18, 2019.