About the opportunity
Located in the upper north shore of Sydney in St Ives, Uniting has a fantastic opportunity for a compassionate, enthusiastic and experienced Residential Facility Manager to steer, motivate and support our team at Uniting Kari Court on a permanent full-time basis.
Kari Court is a 55 bed facility, known for it's high quality of care, expert staff people-first attitude.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will require for you draw upon your experience to encourage, supervise and support a diverse range of staff from multidisciplinary backgrounds.
We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills who can contribute to a harmonious team and advocate on behalf of our clients and families in alignment with the Uniting core values.
This is a pivotal management role best suited to a talented candidate who considers themselves to be an expert within the field of aged care.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Manage the day-to-day service operations to ensure evidence based best practice care is implemented
- Monitor financial performance, budgets and the ACFI submission process to formulate initiatives to ensure future sustainability
- Oversee recruitment, selection and training for all staff in partnership with Human Resources.
- Adopting a person-centred approach, you will provide guidance, ongoing development and regular feedback to ensure performance expectations are fulfilled in adherence to Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- Degree /Diploma or higher in the relevant field of study
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
Skills & experience
- Extensive experience in Aged Care, Social Services, Management or related disciplines
- A good networker to develop partnerships with participants external to the organisation.
- Solid financial management with track record in delivering operational strategies
- Confident in navigating and nurturing teams through ambiguity and change
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Ongoing training & development
- Salary Packaging
- Career development opportunities
If you are interested in apply for this position please submit an application on the Uniting Careers Page