Uniting is passionate about supporting our clients to stay independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We are looking for likeminded Support Workers to join our growing home and community care team on a permanent part time basis.
Our certified Support Workers are responsible to provide services to our clients:
- Help at home: housekeeping, grocery shopping, meal preparation
- Personal Care: personal hygiene, toileting, showering, dressing, help at mealtime, medication
- Transport: appointments, shopping trips
- Social and wellbeing: accompany clients on outings.
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Individual Support, Home and Community Care or equivalent certificate including personal care modules
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Drivers licence
- Comprehensive insurance
- Willing to travel around the Western Sydney area
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of kms between clients
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Opportunity for training, development and mentoring
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.