Are you an electrician looking for a role where you can make a real difference in the lives of the next generation of sparkies?
Are you passionate about training electrical apprentices and pre apprentices?
We are looking for current A-Class electricians to teach:
- Certificate II in Electro Technology (Career Start and pre-voc)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology electrician
- Grid Connect PV or Stand Alone Power Systems training and accreditation
If this sounds like you then don’t wait, Swinburne’s Electrical department (VE) are looking for casual teachers to commence immediately.
The role of a Swinburne VE Teacher is to share their experience and knowledge with students, and encourage our students to successfully obtain their qualifications.
The Electrical teacher works within a passionate team of trade teachers. Within this team they plan deliver, assess, evaluate and ensure compliance of high quality education and training programs.
You will have:
- A passion to teach apprentices, pre apprentices and those already within industry
- An Australian A Class electrician’s license
You will also hold the following qualification:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and one of the following:
o TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills or its successor, or
o TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skill
and one of the following:
o TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools or its successor, or
o TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools, or
o TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools.
- a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. Please click on ‘begin/apply’ to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com