Teaching and Learning Support Administrator
Swinburne University of Technology
Unfortunately this vacancy is no longer open. Please contact a member of staff if you require assistance.
Full-time, 12 month fixed-term opportunity, Hawthorn location
HEW 4: $63,173 - $66,856 + 17% superannuation
Swinburne University aims to be an innovative and globally capable enterprise, known for agility, responsiveness to the changing world and ability to deliver excellence. Swinburne is entering a joint venture partnership with private education provider, UP Education (UP) to form Swinburne Academy which will deliver foundation and pathway programs for international and domestic students. Foundation and pathways programs (Foundation Year, UniLink diplomas and ELICOS), assist students to reach the entry requirements for a university degree, transition from post-secondary to higher education or improve English language skills. Swinburne has carefully selected UP as their partner in recognition of UP’s focus on excellence, partnership, innovation and student care.
About the job
As a Teaching and Learning Administrator you will work under general supervision and undertake a wide range of administrative functions to support the teaching and learning operational activities of Swinburne Academy. In this role you will provide support to enable compliance with University and Regulatory processes and will assist in the implementation and streamlining of processes.
As the administrative support for the teaching and learning team, you have a general role to play in contributing to a high standard of efficient, timely and compliant support for effective core teaching delivery and operations within Swinburne Academy
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Completion of an Associate Diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience or a Certificate level qualification with post-certificate relevant work experience or; an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
• Demonstrated relevant experience in the provision of quality administrative and support services within a busy, client focused environment.
• High-level organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description
• Access to the Swinburne suite of of professional development training programs
• Flexible leave and working options
• Free access to Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre swimming pools and discounted gym memberships
• Discounted movie tickets and staff membership options at the Swinburne bookshop
• Computer and software discounts
• Yearly Myki ticket discounts
Further information and how to apply
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2018 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award (Business Category).
To view the position description or to start an application click on 'apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
For further information about the position, please contact Shelley Barlow, Coordinator Teaching and Learning Support on 03 9214 8767 or via email email@example.com.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on email@example.com. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au.
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 13th March 2020.