About The Role
- Are you a high performing individual who has a history of delivering customer success and achieving company/individual goals & targets?
- Embrace new thinking and styles of working to maximise retention opportunities
- Be part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion, and respect
Role Location: 347 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Types: 12month Fixed Term Contract
Role Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week (5-day rotational roster, between 8am8pm)
As a Customer Loyalty Consultant, you will retain and increase loyalty of ANZ customers through both reactive and proactive methods that identify root cause of customer cancellation requests and deliver solutions relevant to customer needs. Your working hours are between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Monday-Friday) on a rotating roster and you will sometimes be required to work on Public Holidays. About you
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Previous sales experience with accountability for targets, KPIs and other call centre metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport, utilise negotiation and influencing skills in customer interactions in order to retain Life Insurance customers
- Has great level of professionalism, self-motivated with proven ability to show initiative
- Enjoys working individually but also within a team
- Shows high attention to detail and well-organised
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS111111