About The Role
- Exciting opportunity to join the Markets Commercial Sales team
- Join a dynamic, innovative and collaborative work environment
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street
Role Type: Permanent & Full-time
As a Director for Commercial FX Sales, you Lead, develop, deliver and execute FX for Markets within the Commercial customer franchise and improve the delivery of risk management solutions. You and the FX Sales team will provide risk management services across a range of foreign exchange products.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Understanding commercial customer needs and market dynamics in order to develop and deliver appropriate FX solutions
- Improve customer satisfaction and feedback by analysis of customer and market information to determine key growth areas, to develop strong customer relationships and to identify and pursue cross-sell opportunities.
- Improve risk awareness and culture ensuring compliance with all internal and external requirements
- Promoting a collaborative culture across the Commercial FX team and providing client-centric coverage
- Alignment and adherence with Markets governance policies, processes and standards and with external regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS110008