About The Role
- Work with a team that values Collaboration and Diversity
- Be a Change Champion for the Systems Analysis space
- Join a resilient, adaptive and socially responsible team
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Full time, Permanent
The role needs a solid performer with a strong technical background and business understanding to work with surveillance and the broader risk community. This role will also work closely with business, vendors, and other Technology teams to deliver ongoing surveillance enhancements. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:Mandatory skills/experience:
- Experience in running requirement workshops, documenting/ analysing Requirements and documenting functional specifications, effort estimation and design/ devt of solutions using Microsoft technologies (C# & Python preferred)
- Application integration experience
- ETL experience using SSIS and other tools/techniques
- Strong Database skills (SQL Server preferred)
- Report design/dev skills (SSRS preferred)
- Technical documentation skills
- DevOps Experience in establishing CI/CD
- Control M experience desired
- Scripting experience (PowerShell or Shell scripts)
- Experience on Windows Infrastructure
- Good understanding of SDLC (Agile preferred) and change management processes
- Splunk development skills (desired)
- Exposure to Data Science and Machine learning (NLP skills)
- Good understanding of Markets business- Regulatory/ Compliance Surveillance; financial derivatives; Market data; Exposure to Ops Risk & Assurance in Markets space.
- Ability to work on both delivery (Project and BAU) and support and able to drive product discussions (centred on new communications) with relevant vendors to prioritise ANZ requirements, receive product enhancements, test and deploy into production.
- Experience across surveillance or risk systems including the ability to mine insights from the Speech and Text Analytics technology, conduct root cause analyses, present findings and recommendations for potential solutions to business leaders for implementation. Process improvements, assessment of pre and post implementation change and provide basic speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design and implementation of data initiatives.
- Experience with integration activities centred on new communications channels for surveillance related reporting, extracts of enhancements and ability to contribute expertise in driving product discussions with relevant vendors to prioritise ANZ requirements, receive product enhancements, test and deploy into production.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS111251