About the opportunity
This role is responsible for assisting the Playgroup Facilitator in providing developmentally appropriate activities to Children enrolled in our Supported Playgroups.
This is a casual position based in Cabramatta, NSW.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education, or equivalent and relevant to the field of work
- Experience working with children 0 – 5 years old
- Ability to organise age appropriate games, crafts and activities
- Experience in designing Programs
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Able to set up and pack up play equipment, toys and materials
- Ability to communicate appropriately with parents
- Ability to work with an understanding of people from different cultural backgrounds
- Drivers Licence
- Reliable, energetic and organised
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to speak a second language.
- Appropriate theoretical knowledge of children developmental stages.
Benefits & Culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace; celebrating in our diversity and welcoming staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.
If you feel you have the passion and ability to make a real difference then please APPLY now.
Applications close on 8th April 2020
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police, reference and Working with Children checks.