About The Role
- Provide energetic stakeholder engagement and analysis within an agile environment
- Drive the digital transformation of a leader in the banking industry
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
Role Location: Melbourne, Vic
Role Type: Full-time permanent
You as an Analyst will work within ANZs Institutional Division with the team responsible for building and optimising the user experience of in-house developed Pricing and Customer Relationship Management systems. These systems utilise cutting-edge web technologies and are made available to Institutional frontline banking staff via the ANZ intranet on both desktop and mobile channels.
Your contribution to the team will include liaising with stakeholders related to system change requests, specify requirements, designing solutions and ensuring that the systems perform as expected by end users once code changes are implemented.
The dynamic nature of the environment and the leadership capabilities required mean that you must possess excellent communication skills and be able to navigate ambiguity. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
· A Bachelors degree or higher in a discipline that develops strong logical and abstract thinking for example Philosophy, Linguistics, Mathematics or Engineering
· Strong communication skills, especially comprehension, with the ability to distil highly technical information and communicate it concisely.
· Prior experience in a Digital or Fintech role, with strong appreciation of Agile software development techniques. Within these positions, extensive experience with technical change specification, software usability, quality assurance, and behaviour-driven development (BDD) automated testing frameworks. About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS111116