Advertising, Arts & Media
Who Are We?
As the worlds largest data center company, Equinix brings global leaders the power of interconnection: the ability to connect in many ways to the many customers, partners and geographies they need to accelerate business performance and craft new opportunities. Equinix is a platform for innovation, growth and leadership.
We facilitate more than 188,000 connections among our 6,000+ customers, making us the leading global interconnection platform. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
· Drives regional process improvements to recognize pricing and business Ts and Cs related trends for new and renewing customer deployments by market while driving new and better ways to attain this intelligence
· Determines and communicates key business insights to regional management, based on competitive pricing intelligence and win/loss analysis with a regional drive to automate approvals based on historical trends
· Aligns with regional Sales and Finance leadership to drive the appropriate regional pricing thresholds and team guidelines for new and renewing deals, while driving improvements to processes and tools
· Acts as a trusted advisor to the regional President and other regional executive team members related to pricing and business related terms
· Provides regional thought leadership and guidance for escalations to P&L, Country Managers, and other business stakeholders
· Guides regional Term Sheet development for regional and global Deal Reviews, ensuring compilation of appropriate analysis, summary, and recommendations for speedy review and approvals
· Presents recommendations/findings to the executives while driving for reasonable resolution
· Drives regional team development in support of solutions for strategic/global non-standard customer requests and acts as a single point of regional escalation for Sales to solution and recommend global pricing approvals for complex new and renewing deals across multiple countries/regions
· Drives regional Siebel enhancements to automate approvals based on trending analysis
· Oversees complex negotiations between Sales and our most complex and strategic regional customers through both consultative discussions with Sales and via direct interaction with customers
Sales Deal Enablement
· Drives regional deal approval parameters, including working with Sales and Finance management to set the appropriate pricing thresholds and discount structures
· Drives documentation and standardization for regional onboarding of sales reps related to pricing approvals and deal structuring
· Drives streamlining efforts and system improvements based on regional preferences and trends in approvals data
Pricing Agreement Supports
· Drives global pricing agreement recommendations, approvals, and support for rate cards for space and power, interconnection, and growth incentive plans
· 10+ years experience preferred
· Bachelor's Degree required
Ensure that your online CV is up to date as employers are always searching our online CV database of candidates.
A member of our staff is ready to help you with any questions you may have.