About the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced People & Culture (P&C) Business Partner to work within an established partnerships team and play a strategic role partnering with the business by provide expert advice on a range of P&C matters and initiatives including; planning, managing change, performance and talent management, and employee engagement.
Crucial to your success in this role will be your ability to strategically partner with senior leaders and become a trusted advisor for executive group members.
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation. We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
Help connect people with our vision and strategy. The People & Culture team at Swinburne engage, support and inspire our most valuable asset: our people. We provide strategic advice and solutions across the University’s full range of people and culture services.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Postgraduate qualification in human resources, industrial relations or related field or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence a wide range of senior stakeholders to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Significant experience in performance and conduct management, and partnering with senior leadership teams
A full list of selection criteria is available within the position description.
• Flexible working arrangements
• Participate in regular staff and management development programs
• Private health insurance discounts
• Salary package your car parking, superannuation and vehicle lease plans.
To find out more about the extensive range of benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit Employee Benefits
How to apply and further information
Please submit your application by clicking on the ‘Apply’ link, and submit a resume and cover letter.
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact Jessie Macintyre, Director (Employee Experience) at email@example.com. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency enquiries will not be accepted for this position.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for women for 10 years in a row and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan. Equity and diversity are integral to our 2025 vision to be a world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 30th March 2020