Were building a bank for the future, and we require critical Engineering capabilities to support our transformation. This is why we need people like you!
Are you an engineer with great ideas and want to test them? Engineering at ANZ is the place to be
Our Engineers work on problems that matter most to our customers. Is this you?
Were changing our organization to become more of a tech company
What is your tribe mission?
The mission of the Enterprise Risk Tech Area is to provide cutting edge risk management services, across all divisions to deliver a better banker and customer experience leveraging data and business rule focused solutions.
For more information about the tech area click here
to hear from our Tech Area Lead.
As an Engineer, you will bring extensive Credit Risk domain knowledge.
Youll be responsible for building world class credit risk solutions using market leading tools, improving the way we work at ANZ and, as a squad member, contributing to the accomplishment of the squads mission.
You will deeply understand engineering and the credit risk technology environment to increase the quality and efficiency of the outcomes being delivered by the squads as well ensuring the stability of systems.
Your role is to ensure that credit and wholesale risk platforms run at scale efficiently and more reliably while accommodating our appetite for fast and frequent change requests. You will strive to have a complete understanding of our platform, its functions and dependencies, code and configuration.
What will Your Day look like?
- Actively engage in the whole lifecycle (inception, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, monitoring and refinement) of systems and services
- Monitor, measure and maintain availability and health of our infrastructure and platform
- Manage incidents/problems, apply fixes and resolve systematic issues; triage issues with stakeholders and identify and implement solutions to restore productivity
- Advocate for changes that improve overall platform health and performance
- Always look for opportunities to automate and build and maintain CICD pipelines
- You will also have the following specialised skills:
- Strong programming and debugging experience in .NET frameworks 4.x and. Core 3.x or later
- Proficient in SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB, Linq.
- Experience in Webservices - JSon WebAPI, XML SOAP, ASP.NET Web Applications
- Experience in TDD and BDD is essential
- Expertise in MSSQL Business Intelligence and reporting would be an advantage.
What will be in your toolkit?
- Deep expertise in your Chapter area combined with broad capability and a proven ability to innovate and adapt to the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others
- Ability to quickly grasp new content and the ability to translate this to your Chapter
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision maker
- Ability to ask for and give feedback
Be part of our Engineering community, its not just a job.
Were building innovative, flexible and simplified technology solutions that enhance the way people bank. By doing this were also designing, influencing and shaping the engineering community within Australia.
Were hiring for now and for the future and weve got some great information about Engineering@ANZ on our ANZ LinkedIn Life page
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. Were as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued and supported.
Apply now if this role is for YOU.