Engineer Enterprise Mobility
Our purpose? Our Purpose is to create the freedom for Employees to work where and how they love
As an Engineer for Enterprise Mobility, you will design, implement and maintain our Enterprise Mobility Platform (Workspace One) for performance, reliability and enhanced functionality. You will support the platform by implementing new features that enrich end user experience and ensure that its maintained to support our growing Employee Experience user base.
Who are you?
- A team player You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the teams mission
- The customers biggest fan You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and others growth You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you will bring as an Engineer?
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to VMware Boxer and Workspace ONE
- Work with existing team to maintain platform health of non-production and production environments for VMWare Boxer and other mobile apps (patching, monitoring, upgrades, releases etc)
- Focus on the health and hygiene of all our existing enterprise apps on VMWare Workspace ONE and work to ensure that we provide a stable service to our end users.
- Configure and manage Airwatch OG(Organisation Groups) and container profiles, create scripts to replicate the changes across environments.
- Perform infrastructure upgrades to Workspace One non-production and production environments
- Develop and maintain build scripts and tools for automating key processes
- Establish monitoring to ensure we are proactive in pre-empting incidents
You will also have the following specialised skills:
- MDM platform administration Workspace ONE
- Active Directory and Exchange 2010,2016
- VMWare Boxer and associated components e.g. SEG, Exchange integration
- Knowledge of EAS( Exchange Active sync) and EWS( Exchange Web services)
- Windows server administration
- Environment management
- Experience in scripting, mobile test automation tools
- Experience in complex networking environments
- Be familiar with working in a fast-paced Agile work environment
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of working in large enterprises
- Stakeholder management skills to collaborate with cross domain infrastructure teams
- Experience in process driven environments
- Exposure to working with teams with teams with interdependencies
- Knowledge of how MSSQL databases work and databases in general
- Knowledge of Azure
- Knowledge of O65 and Intune
- Knowledge of Jamf
- Scripting/ DevOps experience.
- familiarity with apps deployed to iOS and Android.
- Curious and growth mindset
- Agile methodologies
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. Were as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
Apply now if this role is for you