About The Role
- Support Project Augur in delivering change across the Customer Resolution Portfolio
- Help deliver immediate & strategic business objectives
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 12 Month Fixed Term, Full Time
ANZs purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive, and to achieve this we need great customer focused people to support our program to deliver immediate and strategic business objectives. ANZ is committed to improving the way we listen to and support our customers and learn from our mistakes. Project Augur is a program of work focused on uplifting our internal dispute resolution practices and improving the customer experience through the complaints process.
In this role you will be a part of a team leading and executing change across numerous business units in support of the overall program and the Complaint Recording work stream. You will bring to the role strong experience in change management planning and execution, stakeholder engagement and excellent communication skills. You will be passionate about our customer experience, supporting our bankers and most of all, delivering on change. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience as a Change Manager or an equivalent role, supporting projects or business initiatives in implementing and embedding change into the business;
- Demonstrable experience in developing change management strategies/plans including assessing business impacts, communications/awareness and training plans;
- Can appreciate difficult problems, is self-motivated to work autonomously on tasks with medium complexity, work collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business;
- Extensive conceptual skills and capabilities to simplify and clearly articulate solutions to resolve complex business issues;
- Focused on building and developing relationships with colleagues and leaders from across the business;
- Demonstrated ability, commitment and contribution to building best practices within the business that put the customer at the centre;
- Can appreciate difficult problems, is self-motivated to work autonomously on tasks with medium complexity, work collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings
- Broad knowledge of ANZ frontline and complaints systems and processes is not mandatory but would be favourable;
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS112130