- Are you great at identifying customer solutions to help them achieve their needs?
- Develop your management and coaching skills to develop into a future mentor at ANZ
- Stockland Shopping Centre Aitkenvale Branch
About the role
As a Senior Personal Banker, you will act as a sales initiator and role model and will also eagerly support the Branch Manager in delivering ANZs Retail Strategy in addition to day to day operations for the branch. Your role will deliver the desired customer experience by adopting a positive relationship-based, customer centric approach that demonstrates passion for identifying and prioritising the complete financial needs of customers. You will also have to educate customers on easy ways to bank, providing a full range of professional sales expertise and advice to help customers to meet their financial needs and goals. About You
To be successful in this role, will ideally bring the following-
- Management and Coaching Capabilities
- Full Mortgage, Simple Wealth and Small Business accreditation
- Role models a strong customer focus, preferably with retail and/or sales experience
- Passionate, shows initiative, customer centric and sales oriented
- Influential user and promoter of technology
- Ability to multi-task, highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, were committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. Weve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
Were exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, were focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe youve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZs success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work Flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. 72 per cent of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOcQYLRm-Ao
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS076874.