Educators - OSHC
About the Opportunity
The North Parramatta Out of School Hours are currently seeking dedicated OSHC Cert III Qualified Educators to join their team.
Successful candidates will be required to have flexibility across morning (before school), and afternoon shifts.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- First Aid and CPR Certificate, or willing to obtain prior to commencement.
- Certificate III in Early Learning
What do I need to succeed?
- Mature and able to engage in healthy and positive relationships with school-aged children with a creative mind.
- Experience in managing a team
- Able to demonstrate a genuine love of working with children or caring for children
- Reliable and consistent in meeting rostering requirements.
- Capability to work with minimal supervision
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and grow
What’s in it for me?
- Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Flexible work-life balance
- Adventurous, wide-ranging outdoor environment (range of experiences)
- Joining an inclusive and supportive team of Educators
- Opportunity for the right candidate to progress to permeant part time employment with Uniting.
What do I need to do now?
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.