About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Coordinator, Healthy Living for Seniors to join our team in Western Sydney and Nepean in a permanent full time position.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering efficient and effective operation of care programs in line with organisation service plans and emerging client needs.
Key responsibilities include;
- Overseeing HLFS programmes across Western Sydney and Nepean
- Travelling and working between offices and programs in Western Sydney and Nepean Area.
- Working within the day centre to support staff and clients and coordinate programs
- Developing the capability of team members through managing, coaching and mentoring
- Managing delivery of specific projects within the Business Plans
- Degree level qualification in Allied Health or equivalent experience
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Key to the success in this role is demonstrated ability in the below skills and experience;
- Experience working in Home and Community Care and/or day centres
- Strong leadership experience
- Well-developed understanding of care delivery in Community Care and a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement.
- Proficient using multiple computer applications and willingness to learn new systems/programs as required
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
• Salary packaging entitlements
• Ongoing training & development
• Career development opportunities
Click on the link below to apply.