About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Support Scheduler(maternity leave contract) to join our friendly and supportive Home & Community Care team based in our Springwood office.
You will be responsible for managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, servicing enquiries from community care clients, their representatives, staff and other service providers.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Willing to work at both Springwood and Blacktown office
- Managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls regarding various queries and requests
- Client service roster scheduling of clients and Support Workers
- Managing and negotiating on any roster schedule changes with internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Communicating continuously with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining compliance with enterprise agreement
Typically, this role will require 2 or more years’ experience in your field of expertise. You are an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm that thrives on helping others.
You will potentially be available to work with a rotating roster for shifts that start and finish between 7am –6pm Monday to Friday, and 7am-11am on a Saturday.
Specifically, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in rostering/scheduling (highly desired)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Very strong computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience working in Health or Community Services
- Knowledge of the local area
- Excellent time management and problem solving
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Click on the link below to apply.