At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Support Scheduler to join our friendly and supportive Home & Community Care Team. This role can be based in our Nowra or Moruya office.
The Support Scheduler is responsible for connecting clients and staff members through quality rostering practices. You will also be responsible for managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, servicing enquiries from community care clients, their representatives, staff and other service providers.
- Scheduling of clients and Support Workers
- Managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Managing and negotiating any roster schedule changes with internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Communicating continuously with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure rostering is compliant with relevant legislation
You are an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm that thrives on helping others and working in a fast-paced role. You are problem solver, an excellent communicator who can create, manage and maintain strong relationships.
You are available to work flexible hours on a rotating roster:
- 2 weeks at 7am - 3pm
- 2 weeks at 10am - 6pm
- Occasional Saturday shift from 7am - 11am
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of and experience working in Health or Community Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of local area (Illawarra, Shoalhaven and Far South Coast)
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to forge and manage relationships through positive influence
- Demonstrated experience in rostering/scheduling
- Certificate III in Business Administration/Aged Care/Community Services or related field
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
Click the application link if you are interested in this amazing opportunity!
Closing date: Friday, 3rd April 2020
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks.