At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the opportunity
Looking for 2x Full Time Support Advisors to join our Northern Sydney Home and Community Care team for Ageing located at Chatswood.
You will be supporting Uniting Aged clients and their families in their homes, to work in partnership with them to provide excellent case management to maximise the benefit they can receive from funding package and enable them to live with meaning, purpose and independence.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Client Assessment, referral, review and goal planning
- Client funds management
- Relationship Management with internal and external stakeholders
- Promote Uniting in the Community to potential clients
- Degree qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing or other relevant field
- Understanding of Community Aged Care services and Home Care Packages
- Well-developed understanding and delivery of case management, preferable in Aged Care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Full Drivers Licence
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
We offer our staffs:
- Not for profit salary packaging entitlements
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of Kms between consecutive services.
- Hands on training, development and mentoring
- A mobile phone
- Long term career paths working alongside like-minded individuals
- An organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and society
Click on the link below to apply.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Rebecca Chan on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks