- Salary $130K + Super
- Sth Eastern suburbs - not close to public transport, on-site parking available
- Permanent position
- Interviewing now (online) for an immediate start
Your prospective employer:
…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
What’s in this for you?
New position, lead DevOps for the business
Work in a supportive, innovative workplace where input from everyone is valued
Work with highly regarded global brands
This role will plan, design and implement changes to the hosted environments to improve functionality, automation, reliability, resiliency, performance, security and efficiency to support the core organisational applications and services across different business units. The DevOps Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the level of service and benefit of IT investments.
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven experience as a Cloud Automation Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer in Microsoft Azure over IaaS & PaaS
- Proven experience in CI/CD, Infrastructure & Ops as Code: site reliability design and security, configuration and secret management (e.g. Azure Key Vault and Config Manager), integration and deployment (e.g. CI/CD in Azure DevOps Pipelines), performance monitoring and tuning (e.g. APM such as App Insights, New Relic and overall infrastructure monitoring such as Logic Monitor), automation of infrastructure (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet), application log management, monitoring and alerting (e.g. ELK, Prometheus & Alert Manager, Datadog, Logz.io) over the Microsoft Stack
- ·Proven experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD in automating integration, functional (e.g. Selenium) and non-functional QA (e.g. performance, load, security), packaging (e.g. Docker containers, Web Apps, Mobile Apps for iOS/Android and integration with MDMs), deployment and publishing (various strategies blue/green, canary) of web and mobile apps, performance/log monitoring and alerting of Infrastructure, Web Apps, Web APIs and Microservices, Mobile Apps, BI reports and ETL pipelines
- Proven experience with scripting; Cloud LAN/WAN network and security technologies
- Working technical knowledge of Identify management technologies including Azure AD and of container and orchestration technologies including Docker & Kubernetes (e.g. Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Extensive experience with core Microsoft applications, including Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365, Microsoft SQL Server, File and Print Services
- Excellent software and network troubleshooting experience
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…apply now! Please email Simon Ginsberg - email@example.com or call 0418 315 290 to chat and answer any questions you might have on the role.
A full Position Description is available post-application.