Who We Are
At Mayflower Preschool Kindergarten, we help your child to develop a life-long love of learning and pave the way for your child’s ongoing literacy, numeracy, problem-solving and language development that will ease their transition to ‘big school’, and far beyond.
Within our warm and welcoming service, we provide stimulating indoor and outdoor environments and programs designed to inspire your child’s desire to learn, embracing purposeful play and group activities that encourage their curiosity, confidence, creativity and self-expression.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have completed a Diploma in Children Services (essential),
- Assessment and rating processing experience
- A work history that demonstrates, programming, recording observations, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) and First Aid
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Medium to advance computer skills
What’s in it for me
- Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Fixed Term Contract
- Vibrant team culture and supportive staff
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Modern, and friendly childcare centre environment
- Salary Packaging on offer
What do I need to do now?
Click on the apply button or the apply via this link-
https://unitingcareers.nga.net.au/?jati=A77501BD-1B43-BEC1-5905-B6725557CA02 (Quickest way to be seen!)
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.