Quong Tart Recreational Activities Officer
Recreational Activities Officer Role
Be the change. Be yourself. Use your care skills to make a real difference.
Who we are?
Uniting is a leading and growing not-for-profit organization with a strategic vision to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice through its services. We are responsible for the work of community services, chaplaincy and social justice advocacy. All of our work is inspired and guided by the principles of justice and compassion.
We are committed to finding ways to affirm life for all people especially those who are older and vulnerable.
Through our vision of inspired care we make a difference through our work…enriching lives…together. We are an organization with values, which has management that cares.
Our Chinese specific Ageing in Place, Quong Tart at Gallop House is now looking for a casual Care Service Employee (Recreational Activities) We want care workers who are passionate, genuine and committed to providing exceptional care.
• Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
• A passion for providing high quality care.
• Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle or equivalent qualifications or demonstrated competency in the knowledge required for this role.
• Experience working in a Residential Aged Care Facility.
• A Current First Aid certificate
• Current Divers Licence
• Demonstrated innovation and creativity.
• Basic computer skills.
• An understanding of Workplace, Health & Safety Principles.
• Previous experience in Aged Care or Community Care environment.
• Previous experience in a Lifestyle Program in Aged Care
• Previous experience with iCare.
This role provides you with the excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader, which enriches lives through its contribution and services.
Love Your Work. Join Our Team. Make a Difference. Apply Now.
For Further Information Please Contact: Ivica Yeung (02) 8753 2900
TO APPLY NOW
Please visit our careers page http://uniting.org/join-our-team/current-vacancies
If you require assistance with your online application please contact HR Services on (02) 1300 797 358.
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace, gender identity and lifestyle choices. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records checks.