About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Scheduler to join our friendly and supportive Home & Community Care team based in our Garden Suburb office.
You will be responsible for managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls servicing enquiries from community care clients, their representatives, staff and other service providers.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls regarding various queries and requests
- Client service roster scheduling of clients and Support Workers
- Managing and negotiating on any roster schedule changes with internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Communicating continuously with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining compliance with enterprise agreement
Typically, this role will require 2 or more years’ experience in your field of expertise. You are an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm that thrives on helping others.
Specifically, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in rostering/scheduling (highly desired)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Very strong computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience working in Health or Community Services
- Knowledge of the local area
- Excellent time management and problem solving
- Forging and managing relationships through positive influence as required
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Packaging benefit with upto $15900 tax free income per year
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
If the idea of working for a progressive not-for-profit organization excites you, then click APPLY now to get your application started!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police, reference and Working with Children checks.