- Manage, Monitor, and support Learning Technologies
- Provide technical expertise on the use of Learning Management Systems
- Be the key liaison to our Leaning Management System provider (Saba)
About The Role
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 10 months fixed-term; full-time
In the Grow to Perform Tribe, our mission is to help people build the capabilities they need to deliver today, transform the bank, and be future ready. Within this tribe, you will be the technical subject matter expert on our Learning Management System (Saba Enterprise Cloud) and related Learning Experience Platform (LXP) technology.
Your role will focus on managing, monitoring, and supporting the performance of these Learning Technologies. You will be a key point of escalation, trouble-shooting technology-related issues to ensure timely resolution; providing technical advice as needed to problem-solve and/or optimise the use of the Learning Management System and Learning Experience Platform. Your role will also be the key interface, liaising directly with the Learning Management System provider (Saba) to ensure the system continues to meet the needs of our organisation.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Super administrator for both our Learning Management System and Learning Experience Platform
- Providing Saba expertise and advice on the features and functionality of Saba Enterprise Cloud products, with a focus on backend processing/operations
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues, problem solving via the vendor community and/or direct vendor engagement
- Troubleshooting course completion issues, including understanding vendor built content and the way it reports to the Learning Management System
- Leveraging your comprehensive understanding of Saba reporting functionality to support a variety of analytical needs
- Providing a level of expertise in relation to identifying automation opportunities where these intersect with the use of the Saba Learning Management System
- Utilizing your Saba platform experience and expertise to call out risks, educating and upskilling colleagues in all aspects of Saba (both front and back-end)
- Utilizing your understanding of the Saba Learning Management System layout and advising stakeholders of any downstream impacts when changes to the system are proposed
- Managing the execution of reports into iBahn and demonstrating an understanding of those in order to be able to provide technical advice/support.
- Advising stakeholders on a range of technical considerations including but not limited to the permutations of Continuing Professional Education/Event Management/Compliance certifications; how prescriptive rules work in the back-end of Saba; the use of functionality to recognize prior learning (RPLs) and equivalents
- Ability to ask the right questions and understand stakeholder pain points and clearly articulate these to Saba in order to build a common understanding; and support appropriate resolution
- Providing support for new requests that relate to the Saba Learning Management System and/or Learning Experience Platform
- Support other learning applications in the Learning function, as directed
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree
- Proven experience in Saba Enterprise Cloud systems
- Systems Analyst experience
- Ability to quickly grasp understand customisations in the Saba system (particularly in relation to Certifications)
- Working knowledge of SCORM, AICC, HTML and UX design
- Sound knowledge and understanding of integration; APIs; Single Sign On (SSO); FTP servers; AI/RPA
- Strong relationship management, influencing, coaching and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, including root cause analysis
- Self-starter with a proven ability to plan and prioritise your work
- Project implementation experience
- Experience with learning metrics and data analytics
- Experience with Oracle HRIS/SAP a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow an advantage
- Experience with Learning Experience Platforms (LXP) desirable
- Understanding of Agile practices
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.