About the role
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Collaborative / high performing team
As the Associate Lead Business Analyst, you will work with project stakeholders and business SMEs to analyse and synthesise information to elicit, document and manage requirements throughout the project end to end. You will be required to act as a regulatory reporting specialist in providing analysis for such activities as requirements gathering, testing, process design and change transition. As a regulatory reporting specialist, you will document APRA (Australian Prudential Regulation Authority) requirements and interpret these requirements for ANZ. Working within the stakeholder engagement framework, you will provide information to support decision making and enable a clear understanding of project or business objectives and benefits.About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive business analysis experience and/or related technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of all Business Analysis tasks, skilled in elicitation techniques and experienced in the development and management of detailed requirements that are fit for purpose in challenging environments. Detailed understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures.
- Strong understanding of reporting concepts within the banking industry with particular emphasis on their application for regulatory/APRA reporting. Experience in the production or build of regulatory reports in particular with knowledge of APRAs reporting framework. A sound understanding of banking products and business processes across Retail, Commercial and Market domains.
- Experience in analysing regulatory instruction and guidance documents and interpreting their application for reporting. Strong knowledge and experience in reporting processes requiring complex data sourcing. Experience in analysing and validating reporting outputs against report requirements.
- Developing leadership ability, enabling staff to engage and support business analysis through partnering and collaborative working with focus on customer and business value and benefits delivery.
- Strong data analysis skills to ensure business requirements can be transformed into data requirements, as well as ensure solution built aligns with agreed architecture and design
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we're committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We've made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We're exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we're focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you've got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ's success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS075976.