About The Role
- Role is to support Senior Manager, Life Insurance Products Actuary
- Provide expert advice and information to the business in support of Life Insurance products
- 242 Pitt Street location
Your role as a Junior Actuarial Analyst is to support the Senior Manager, Life Insurance Products Actuary by providing assistance, information and expert advice to senior members of the team to meet project outcomes and business objectives.
Your role will assist in pricing and calculations of life insurance products and deliver reports on dealer group performance. The role will include administrative functions including preparing quotations for level premium products, and training of administration staff. About You
- Completion of actuarial university degree is highly regarded
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of life insurance industry
- Ability to solve problems and meet tight deadlines
- Good computer skills, particularly Excel and Access
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, were committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. Weve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity. We work Flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS079861.