About The Role
- Join ANZ - Well invest in your career
- Collaborative, high energy team environment
- Based in Melbourne CBD
This Melbourne based role is to support the Manager, Lending Services in all facets of the job including client management and internal and external stakeholder management with a goal to rehabilitate higher risk customers back to the frontline of the Bank within a reasonable timeframe. The role will also involve working with customers who cannot be returned to frontline to achieve a balanced outcome for those customers and the Bank. The customer base is diversified across all industries other than Agriculture. While the focus of the role is transactional at this level the internal job responsibilities are just as important, and you will be required to be a reference point on key accounts for external customers and internal stakeholders alike.
Lending Services is focused on:
- Managing the Banks higher risk business borrowers with a focus on remediation and/or balanced outcomes for both borrowers and the Bank;
- Managing provisions within expectations such that there are no surprises;
- Minimising potential reputational aspects of managing higher risk borrowers;
- Keeping stakeholders within the Bank adequately informed;
- Improving efficiency;
- Ensure compliance standards are met.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in a credit assessment or relationship role and a good understanding of business, economic and legal issues would generally be expected;
- Problem solving & negotiation skills to achieve best results;
- Sound financial acumen and analytical skills or experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in business, finance, commerce or law would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to operate independently, with little guidance, when dealing directly with clients.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, were committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. Weve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers