About The Role
- Act in the best interest of the customer by adopting a customer centric approach
- Drive the customer focused sales management & sales process
- Role model a culture of Clarity, Safety and Trust within the team
Role Location: Mildura Business Centre, Cnr Deakin & Eight Avenue, Mildura VIC 3500
Role Type: Permanent Role
As the Relationship Manager, you are to deliver insightful customer conversations by being curious and passionate about businesses at all stages start, run, grow and transition. You will acquire new customers as well as grow and retain your portfolio of customers by collaborating with product specialists to ensure customers are offered the most suitable products, services and digital offering whilst acting in their best interest. You will work closely with Credit Risk to deliver commercial outcomes within BBs risk appetite. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Excellent customer focus with genuine curiosity for understanding customer drivers and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation (background of sound business lending)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technologically savvy
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated understanding of small/medium business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Ability to work autonomously; work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.