Education & Training
About the role
In support of our student acquisition and retention objectives, we have created an exciting opportunity for a digitally-led marketing communications professional to join the Marketing Services and Technology team as Channel Communications Specialist (Current Students).
In this role, you will contribute to the planning and implementation of a broad range of marketing communications activities for the current students audience segment. With strong writing skills, and a strategic mindset, you will apply a customer-first approach to drive outcomes across the awareness, engagement, and retention targets for this key audience segment.
Supporting the Channel Communications Manager (Current Students), and working collaboratively with a broad range of internal clients, you will enjoy unpacking multiple diverse concepts, and building trusted relationships. And with a focus on continuous growth and improvement, you will thrive on using insights and feedback to both optimise existing activity, and identify new opportunities.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
• Degree level qualification in marketing, communications or related fields with subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with a broad range of key stakeholders, and providing a high level of service.
• Experience implementing communications and marketing plans across numerous channels to achieve successful outcomes on time, scope and budget.
• Experience writing and editing on-brand communications for a range of audiences and campaigns, including automation, social, content, web, and email.
• Experience in using technology to improve the process and performance of marketing communications activity.
• Experience using or an interest in learning digital campaign management software (eg Adobe Campaign Standard).
A full list of the selection criteria is available in the position description
How to apply
To start an application, click on 'begin' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information, please contact Jonny Lontayao (Channel Communications Manager – Current Students) via email on email@example.com.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on staffRecruitment@swin.edu.au
Applications close: 5pm on Sunday 14th April 2019
Ensure that your online CV is up to date as employers are always searching our online CV database of candidates.
A member of our staff is ready to help you with any questions you may have.