About The Role
- Are you an expert in Data Analysis, Reports, Insights and process improvement for better customer service?
- This is a Full-time, Permanent role in 242 Pitt Street NSW
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, NSW 2000
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift Schedule: 40 hours per week
The Data, Reporting and Insights Manager
is responsible for the production of all Customer Servicing Wealth reports, as well as the interpretation and interrogation of data to identify opportunities to improve products and services. The role will also be responsible for creating system data checks and work with relevant users to ensure quality of data outputs. Apart from reports and data, the role will also lead and drive process changes that would result in superior customer service experience.
The role requires the incumbent to be knowledgeable in RG146 and RG165 across various Wealth products and services, such as Financial Planning, Super, Pensions, Insurance (General, Life and Consumer Credit) and Share Investing whilst having the expertise to provide solutions to the team and broad Senior Management and Executive stakeholder group across ANZ. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Analytical skills, expertise in building reporting and providing insights
- Knowledge in RG145 and RG165 across various Wealth Products
- Expertise in providing solutions derived from data analysis.
- Proven problem solving skills, interpretation and attention to detail capabilities
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Understanding of compliance adherence
- Understanding of customer experience analysis and implementation of projects
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to why our purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS105233.