Uniting is passionate about supporting our clients to stay independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We are looking for likeminded Support Workers to join our growing home and community care team in Wisemans Ferry.
Our Support Workers are responsible for traveling around South West Sydney to provide services to our clients:
- Help at home: housekeeping, grocery shopping, meal preparation, help at mealtime
- Transport: appointments, shopping trips
- Personal Care: toileting, showering, wound care
- Social and wellbeing: accompany clients on outings, assist with our Healthy Living for Seniors activities including working in our day centres
- Current First Aid certificate
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current Drivers licence
- Comprehensive insurance
- Generous availability to work Mon- Sun. 7am – 7pm
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of kms between clients
- Salary Packaging Benefits
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
If you are interested to join Uniting as a Support Worker simply submit an application. For any further information please email email@example.com